The mkiv Supra Owners Club

check this out- is ther low priced supes on ebay??

Firestorm

I saw this car at ACE a few weeks ago on the Supra night, it looked very tidy, very unusual paint job, he is a member on here

just seems wierd that somone who put that on with no reserve an its only at 1040.. i may buy it at that price!! LOL

ohh and whoohoo 100 posts for me!! :D:D

yeh could be rite then prob wont go for that much- unlessa a bunch of chavs bid war for it. you never can tell for some of the supes on ebay. there was on there that some guy was selling for 17k but hes replaced the back for what was a ferrari one! it just didnt look like a supe no more! why do people torture the poor supes!!!

yeh could be rite then prob wont go for that much- unlessa a bunch of chavs bid war for it. you never can tell for some of the supes on ebay. there was on there that some guy was selling for 17k but hes replaced the back for what was a ferrari one! it just didnt look like a supe no more! why do people torture the poor supes!!!

I know the one your on about, it looked shocking, but I did like the interior though.

I know the one your on about, it looked shocking, but I did like the interior though.

LOL! awesome! to be fair it was pimped to the max on the interior did have some sweet stuff. i think it also had like 17 screens or smthing like that! crazy- but it was fibreglass nightmare!LOL

I FOUND IT !! I FOUND IT!!! he must of put it back on cos its only at 10k now not 17.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Supra-Twin-turbo-Manual-Targa-Top-SHOW-car_W0QQitemZ250217615575QQihZ015QQcategoryZ18290QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

for me thats and abomination- interior is okay tho

10K with several days to run

Its like Marmite this car, you love it or hate it, I know one thing for sure it has had a LOT of money spent on it

I like it :)

10K with several days to run

Its like Marmite this car, you love it or hate it, I know one thing for sure it has had a LOT of money spent on it

I like it :)

and this one also takes the piss a bit too.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-SUPRA-VEILSIDE-FORTUNE-03-NEMESIS-SHOW-CAR_W0QQitemZ160209949728QQihZ006QQcategoryZ18290QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

what the hell happen tot he back window!!

we need to set up the save the supra fund! Please stop the supras from being badly hurt! please give what u can!! lol

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-SUPRA-VEILSIDE-FORTUNE-03-NEMESIS-SHOW-CAR_W0QQitemZ160209949728QQihZ006QQcategoryZ18290QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

we need to set up the save the supra fund! Please stop the supras from being badly hurt! please give what u can!! lol

Coming from a man with a snow plough for a front end :D;)

Coming from a man with a snow plough for a front end :D;)

LOL! dammit.. thats not the point!! LMAO

i need it to get through the snow!! i plow ur drive for a low low price!

MR plow thats my name, that name again is mr plow!

but seriously! nout wrong with veilside front!- you just have to go slow over bumps! so really im serving the community by slow traffic down!

this convincing you?

anyway that sup with like the tiny window is silly!:p

I think that one has been for sale for a while.

I FOUND IT !! I FOUND IT!!! he must of put it back on cos its only at 10k now not 17.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Supra-Twin-turbo-Manual-Targa-Top-SHOW-car_W0QQitemZ250217615575QQihZ015QQcategoryZ18290QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

for me thats and abomination- interior is okay tho

i love the dashboard and clocks on that, the rest is a bit shat tho

I think that one has been for sale for a while.

It’s been on eBay so many times the baby in the photos is 21 now :D (joke)

just seems wierd that somone who put that on with no reserve an its only at 1040.. i may buy it at that price!! LOL

Well I’m the current winning bidder and you’ll need more than double that to beat me :) (it will end much higher than my bid imo)

It's a superb looking car

I think the owner of the yellow one was aiming to fool you into thinking its not a sup....

I can jusy imagine driving along the motorway seeing that

Oh look a Ferrari...

No its an Eclipse...

WTF its a confused Supra or whats left of it!!

Why??

LOL!! my thoughts exactly!! have u seen that car some kid in americas got thats as Mazda mx5 but with one lambo door one suicide door full veilside body kit supra lights and other kinds of car bits in it that its not a mazda anymore! and then theirs the people that get the Ferrari body kit for the MR2

sigh

Guest blueangel

Yep its my car guys hoping its going to fetch the money i want but hey lets see eh i have it advertised elsewhere aswell so hopefully new project on the way:)