The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie Getting his supra back on the road...!

Si.Supra

Hey Guys joined the site yesterday suppose should've posted here first to say ello woops!lol. Well Ello everyone cant wait to see you all @ the meets. Just gotta get my supe back on the road lol. Done the hard bit and got the money, just need to do the fun bit and buy some new bits :D and get someone to have a good look over her so hopefully summertime should be sweeeeeeet.

Everyone seems proper sound on here through a few threads I've read and some great help from Nic the import pimp already so Big thanks to Nic.

:) hello Simon welcome to the club ........ where abouts in Manchester are you ? you wont have a problem finding some brakes for the soop plenty for sale on here wether you want J spec or UK spec ...and plenty of options for an exhaust too ....it it an N/A or a TT ? any Pics ??

Welcome again

-Ian-

Cheers for the welcome guys, Westhoughton nearer Bolton really, its a j-spec TT 6spd silver. Will defo post pics just waiting for one of the moderators to receive my cheque through the post, so when allowed lol. As said would like to fit uk brakes for obvious reasons but not to sure if the aftermarket alloys that came with the car will fit over. I would eventually like to get some Volks on but need to concentrate on engine, braking etc before looks, only got 6k to play with lol.

Just had a thought you can view a couple of pics here

http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg318/Sisupra/?action=view&current=IMG_0020.jpg

http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg318/Sisupra/?action=view&current=IMG_0021.jpg

:respekt: cheers Ian. Will be in touch, had Chris Wilson on phone today so things should start moving soon. Just waiting for a quote from GP_RS for moving it to Chris, can anyone tell me is their an M.O.T station near Chris Wilson's who is Supra friendly lol.

and again :respekt: cheers .

:respekt: cheers Ian. Will be in touch, had Chris Wilson on phone today so things should start moving soon. Just waiting for a quote from GP_RS for moving it to Chris, can anyone tell me is their an M.O.T station near Chris Wilson's who is Supra friendly lol.

and again :respekt: cheers .

Must admit i dont know of any MOT stations down Chris Wilsons way best ask Chris he will know the "good" ones ;)

Cheers

-Ian-