The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The car i just bought im new supra sz man black pics included!!

Guest supra_ian666

Guest supra_ian666

hi all ,

this is the car i went to buy at the weekend im new to the supra mk4 owners club im going to pay my 10 pounds later this eve i think as it seems a wicked site ive always wanted a supra and now ive got one aswell as me bmw its just ace love it i bought the sz model manual with all the goodies i needed with 60k miles in black my fav personal colour. i got it for £3500 i dont know if thats a good price or not to be honest it was by chance i got her im v happy though goes alot better than i ever immagined to.

heres sum pics thanks for the help so far ian.

Ignore the salt on this one ( F***in salt lorrys lol ) :p

Guest supra_ian666

hehehe right first things first lol its a manual i dont do Auto!! i like to feel everything , secondly i live in a caravan as i had to sell the house to run the thing lol , (JOKE) umm and lastly yeh it needs a better clean when it goes above -2 im going to go cleaning crazy hehehe needs a cpl of things sorting brakes , is the most important one followed by 2 tyres next cpl of months its only really going to be for the weekend as i got me work van in week lol ....it seems cool didnt realise how many looks you get driving one :)

Guest Kazimodo

hi and welcolm

enjoy your new baby,although they can be a bit expensive on juice,still nice to bring a smile to your face everytime you drive her.

hope to see you at some of the meets.

kaz:)

Guest supra_ian666

hehe yeh thanks for all the comments wicked be good to meet some of you wicked! yeh i will put more pics up once good clean it was a bit of a find for me really sum mega rich bloke was selling it , however its hardly done any miles in the past 3 yrs so needs using lol :) the wheels are 17 inch oem skirts ? but wat does spats mean lol im a nooooooob!! superb cars love it wat things could i do to improve then as i know nothing wat i could do the car has a hks airfilter mushroom typed , and exhaust has one cat took off also so im told:)

thanks ian.:):):) and the black ones do seem to be quicker :)