The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Can I borrow some wheels?

razza

Before I get the assesment back, if I am able to get a new set of wheels I have the choice of getting some that are in stock somewhere, or ordering from Japan.

2nd option means though I'd need to replace my wheels until they arrived (4-6 weeks). Does anyone have a spare set of wheels they wouldn't mind lending me for that time? Happy to pay beer tokens, although can't stretch to much as been rinsed out lately...

If it's a no then fine, I'll have to get some that are in stock, just trying to weigh up my options so I can make the decision once I get the report back.

Cheers

i have some 16" gunmetal standard alloys with almost new tyres you can borrow if you want to come and collect them

Thanks, I'm without car at the moment so can't pick them up, but I'll bear it in mind if it gets to that point that I'll need them;)

I've got a set of standard 16's tyres are probably illegal though, but your welcome to borrow them if you want, If I can find some part worns to go on them then I could do that, because I want to have these wheels for if and when my wheels need refurbing