The mkiv Supra Owners Club

This belong to any one on here?

supra matt

what size tyres do you rekon he got on rear looks nice from the back

hhm not bad, prob would spend 10 grand a little bit more wisely than on that. if you look about and a bit more patience you can find a real sweet looking one with all the mods and cleaner engine bay for that money- or go cheaper buy one for 6-7 and spend 3k on putting some mods on.

oh and im not likin the wing mirrors- guarantee that u wont see them again once you parked up anywhere!!!and ul prob lose on if a cyclist clips ya!! lol!

I need some fat ass wheels and tyres on mine i have wide arches too and running 285 on rear but also having to use almost 2" spacers and still the weels are inset into the arch.

Think of upping to over 300 next but with the cost of tyres for 19" alloys i want to get it right first go.

This is one right near me, those photos are NOT taken where he lives, its not as nice as that - its the same one ADD was posting about a while ago

here and here

Its ok but have never seen it running and no he's not a member here, I think the guy imports them as he has Skylines, Scoobies & Evo's crammed onto his drive (lucky bugger)