The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RLTC Mini Meet :D

rob wild

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing exciting then! Faulty ABS sensor or bad solder at a guess?

Your confidence in my soldering abilities is flattering Pete :D Its not a faulty ABS sensor as all the sensors work and seem acurate in a straight line, the wholes system works in a straight line just not round a corner!!

This week is going to be difficult as im in surrey tomorrow and wont eb back till late, dropping the car off at my parents on thursday to keep it out of Kates way as over the weekend im in london and then off to Amsterdam for the first part of next week.

Thursday next week looks ok at the minute!?

What DAT file are you using Mike?

One that Terminator set up for me. All seems to work really well from a standing start cuts fine and there are no slips.

Round a corner though the back end can step out and the stock TC picks it up before the RLTC its strange

mike

i had some odd behavior from my rltc when i had the speed signal hooked up to a feed that already had something else on it (SAFC i think) i swapped it for the other rpm signal (there are 2 if memory serves correctly) and presto everything was happy again in sideways land :D.........just a thought

I have read up on issues, one is with the earth which I have changed, its exactly the same and the other is as you say the speed signal. Only issue is that both these seem to be internittent problems and mine does not seem intermittent. Worth checking though, cheers.

Your confidence in my soldering abilities is flattering Pete :D Its not a faulty ABS sensor as all the sensors work and seem acurate in a straight line, the wholes system works in a straight line just not round a corner!!

Sorry - for all I knew you'd bought it with the car. :)

Sure each wheel is mapped to the right input?

It cuts power in a straight line when you accelerate hard, just not round corners? That's weird.

yeah does this mean its an opportunity to rag the arses off the cars up a dual carriage way or something :D

Only if you've fixed them brakes :D

How do you mean "sorted"?

Sorry help diagnose the problem and provide a solution? :search:

Mike doesn't appear to be getting the wheel speed through to the RLTC unit - therefore it doesn't work, so needs sorting.

Mike

:yeahthat:

Nothing exciting then!

I could do it whilst wearing a Batman costume and you could time me? would that increase the excitement? :D