The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Why no supra's at TSS??

Bazzagt4

Is this the time trial over a mickey mouse coned course?

Given that I was lapping Caterhams at Abingdon I don't feel lacking in the handling department.

There is nothing mickey mouse about our courses:p, Andy Barnes seemed to enjoy the track in his monster supra, Its just a shame we have none entered as yet.

Good cheap track fun :)

Hope this helps guys,

7-1, Unless stated, all events will have a maximum noise limit of 102db, tested at ¾`s of rpm range at a distance of 0.5m.

If a car is over the Council's official limit, the car will not be allowed onto the circuit. This decision will be final and neither Toyota Sprint Series, nor event organizers Javelin will have any jurisdiction against the decision.

7-2, Anti lag systems are banned.

7-3, Launch control is ok if under the noise limit of 7-1.

7-4, Any car persistently backfiring will be excluded

I'm still trying to get over the last kiss of death you guys gave me!

All paid up ready to go, just give the car one last check over before heading up to Lincoln, only to find oil leaking out of the turbo oil return.

Stripped that down and replaced the hose, only to then have oil seeping from the front turbo oil feed. So replaced that, only for a couple of days later the rear does the same.

Now I've replaced all the hoses with higher temp hoses, started to concentrate on chassis set-up for the coming season, when the piston rings go.

I think it's one of you blokes sabotaging my motor! ;)

I'm still trying to get over the last kiss of death you guys gave me!

All paid up ready to go, just give the car one last check over before heading up to Lincoln, only to find oil leaking out of the turbo oil return.

Stripped that down and replaced the hose, only to then have oil seeping from the front turbo oil feed. So replaced that, only for a couple of days later the rear does the same.

Now I've replaced all the hoses with higher temp hoses, started to concentrate on chassis set-up for the coming season, when the piston rings go.

I think it's one of you blokes sabotaging my motor! ;)

What a nightmare Tony :(