The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Any Pics of Blue JGTC Top Secret Kitted Supras?

bolarbag

take it you missed my old car then?

haha, believe me, never missed that, one of my favourite Kitted Supra's, fire my engine in that and it would be a good un;)

But the suspension setup alone would probably cost more than the kit for something that wide!!

I'm thinking maybe TPS, TRD...or the Riddox Widebody, gotta get a full respray so need to get something

Yes but not mapped/running, I keep buying uneccessary parts but I want it to be perfect when its done, I aint intending to put it off road for any length of time again.

I'll send it down south for a while, Owen Developments for Mapping, and GVN for respray(dependant on quote)

Knightracer gave me a decent quote...are they any better now?

Yes but not mapped/running, I keep buying uneccessary parts but I want it to be perfect when its done, I aint intending to put it off road for any length of time again.

I'll send it down south for a while, Owen Developments for Mapping, and GVN for respray(dependant on quote)

Knightracer gave me a decent quote...are they any better now?

Any pics?

Few people have posted problems with Knightracer but they was always good to me, if they did something that was not perfect they soon sorted it.

Your not getting pics til everythings shiny;)

I'll do a build thread but I think am gonna take the head off, I have the GT35R now, but I really want everything setup for the GT4088R

Heres the Spec....am thinking HKS 264's with BC Springs retainers...what did you have?

Motec M600 Standalone EMS!

FULL RACE Manifold

FULL RACE 4" DP/MP

2 x TIAL 44mm Wastegates

PHR Stage 1 Fuel System

PHR Oil Feed/Oil Return

PHR Waterline Kit

GReddy 3-Row FMIC

TRD LSD

Fluidyne Radiator

GReddy Rad Cap

GReddy Upper Rad Pipe

Titan Lower Rad Pipe

AAP Motorsport Fans

TRD Thermostat

HKS EVC 6

HKS DLI

HKS Hiper Titanium Exhaust

HKS Hypermax Drag Suspension

Defi x 6

Recaro Pole Positions x 2

Seibon Carbon Doors

Seibon Carbon Fenders

Shiftsports FRP Bonnet

GReddy Power Steering Cooler

Apexi Oil Cooler

Cusco Roll Cage...wrapped in Gucci Silk

Do-Luck Tension Bar

Do-Luck Underfloor Bars

As you can see I havent touched bottom end yet, compression test comes up fine at the mo, but I'm gonn ahve to spec that out too, it should be fine for 1.2-1.4bar GT35R

Out of interest why have you got 2x TIAL 44mm WG's? When running a small single? Seems like added complexity for no real gain...or are they there just in case?

Yes redundancy, but both will be on call at the same time obviously, again all in preparation for bigger turbo, dont know how far I'm gonna take it yet, I'm worried I will not like the top end of the35R, thats why I opted to get a setup that suits both the 35R and 4088R,

I might not like both lol, so my build thread may be a for sale thread....;)

Joking aside, if it doesnt impress on the track then it might just be, theres only so much love you can give a car...and I honestly believe I should have just bought a porsche for the money I've spent, and have to spend in the near future,

I'll have a think on the rods, but cant confirm yet