The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello!

Guest w1ng

Hello guys and gals!

Sad thing is that i have not yet bought a Supra, but i'll do it in a years time maximum.

So i was just checking and looking for forums, videos and pictures of Supras, when i came across this site. Really cool place! :)

The biggest thing bothering me about getting a Supra is that i need to get a left hand drive. That's because im from Estonia.

I've been looking up some sites that sell Supras and have come to a conclusion that LHD Supras are way more expensive than RHD :(

So basically i'm looking for a LHD, Twin Turbo, Manual Supra (Aerotop wouldn't hurt, but not neccesary). NB! I want a stock one if possible, specially with stock exterior (engine could be modded :eyebrows: ).

I hope that you can help me with sites, which sell Supras (in Europe) and tell me a near price for a Supra, which matches my requirements.

I only know 2 German sites: mobile.de and autoscout24.de

Again this seems to be a really nice site and im really looking forward getting to know you all! :)

Thanks,

Madis

Lol not too much chance of a convoy then. 10000 Euro for a 700 hp Supra. Leave well alone mate. Supras make more money on the continent than in UK and that would be about 20000 - 22000 Euro for a properly built car. :)

I also found this page: http://www.speedforsale.com/index.php?specificmakemodel=Toyota%20Supra%20Twin%20Turbo&pid=30#body_info

Cars are in USA. Is it very expensive and hard to get them from there to Europe? That page seems temptating because most of them are LHD and prices arent really high either :)

I have also heard that it is not possible to register a car in Europe (Estonia), which is from USA. Right? Wrong?

I also found this page: http://www.speedforsale.com/index.php?specificmakemodel=Toyota%20Supra%20Twin%20Turbo&pid=30#body_info

Cars are in USA. Is it very expensive and hard to get them from there to Europe? That page seems temptating because most of them are LHD and prices arent really high either :)

I have also heard that it is not possible to register a car in Europe (Estonia), which is from USA. Right? Wrong?

not sure about estonia but we can register any american car..

i just dont have trusted connections in USA

Hello again,

how's it going? :)

So does anyone know some good sites for me? Car selling sites, where people sell Supras in Europe? (LHD if possible)

Still dreaming of getting a Supra with manual 6 speed transmission, twin turbo or single turbo, LHD for about 10 000£ :innocent:

Thanks! ;)

Hi,

It's not very realistic budget (10k) for getting good LHD Supra TT in our region (I'm from Latvia by the way :) ). I've been searching for my LHD more than 3 years and trust me - I've seen all that "mobile.de" scams... Serious offers should be starting from 15-16K (but this will be bad condition stock with 200.000+ km on it) and really "acceptable" offers is from 18-19-20k eur.. And this is only if you are lucky :)

But if we are talking about good condition, low mileage, 6spd!!! - it will start from 25kEUR in LHD sector. Besides - not even think to get properly built + single turbo setup even for that price though.. It will be 30.000Eur area :)

Trust me.. I've seen (personally checked) at least 50~ LHD offers in EUROPE.