The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Racing Hart CR's (19's) - Can you still get them

SupraAyf

I am selling my 19" RH soon, will be back from re-furb place in a week; apparently they will be brand new... cost me £420 for the refurb alone.

I love my wheels, have just decided to chase the handling dream...

mine are RH evolution, very rare!

They look rather nice Mike:) and rare too. I am thinking of changing my wheels but I haven't got a clue what I want and the CR's are the only real alloys that have ever taken my fancy.

What type of money will you be wanting for those little beauties?

They cost me 1800, I just spend 400 getting them refurbed, I don't know....

I'll have a look when I get them back and see. They will be part painted, part polished, get some picture as see what the concensous is :)

They also have centre caps that I didn't use, (makes them look like single bolt race wheels.

They cost me 1800, I just spend 400 getting them refurbed, I don't know....

I'll have a look when I get them back and see. They will be part painted, part polished, get some picture as see what the concensous is :)

They also have centre caps that I didn't use, (makes them look like single bolt race wheels.

Keep us all posted Mike. I'm sure a bidding war will arise from the sale of those bad boys;)

believe they're not made anymore, didn't envy or someone get some not so long ago for someone, last set in the warehouse or something...

They're a bugger to keep clean if daily driver though, mine need refurbing as curbed from previous owner (and me unfortunately:()

believe they're not made anymore, didn't envy or someone get some not so long ago for someone, last set in the warehouse or something...

They're a bugger to keep clean if daily driver though, mine need refurbing as curbed from previous owner (and me unfortunately:()

Thanks Razza. Any alloys that find their way on to my car are not likely to get dirty (i.e. 3000 miles in 4 years). If I had a shelf big enough then I would stick my Supra on it:d

Hi mate,

Just to confirm there is no way of getting these anymore - we bought all the last complete sets in Supra fitments around a year ago and they sold quickly after that.

Gaz.

Cheers Gaz and much appreciated mate;)

I got the last ones

You must be up for a change of wheels soon:d