The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Many thanks to Rob Wild.

Pixelfill

Nice one Rob. Are you impressed mike?

I would like to compare DAT files if you would be so kind? I have changed the suspension today and its a world of difference, no more swaying or scrabbling for grip at the back end - it just goes.

But out of round abouts is still a big problem and the RLTC does not seem to pick up the wheels are spinning. In a straight line its fine and stops all slip but in a corner it lets the back fly out still.

Am I impressed :yes:, not least because I didn't set the car on fire with the soldering iron :) but the response is amazing. Did you do the on car calibration?

I've no problem with you having the DAT Mike.

Rob should have the DAT file on his laptop, I've got the base file here, but we tweaked it on the car using his laptop. Until I get a usb/serial adaptor for mine, I won't be able to get at it :rolleyes:

Mike

No did not do the on car callibration. which may be the issue. Ive just jacked the car up and spun the wheels to make sure they are on the correct channel.

No probs perhaps the next time were out and about we can compare notes, I have a USB/serial adapter.

I can feel a RLTC/club flags mini meet coming on ;)

No did not do the on car callibration. which may be the issue. Ive just jacked the car up and spun the wheels to make sure they are on the correct channel.

No probs perhaps the next time were out and about we can compare notes, I have a USB/serial adapter.

I can feel a RLTC/club flags mini meet coming on ;)

I think that the calibration will help.

quite probably ;)

Mike

Its Mike - to add confusion.

Terminator was kind enough to do my DAT file for me and sent it over, ive fitted and checked the channels and uploaded the DAT, its strange how it works perfect in a straight line but struggles round a bend.

I was thinking its to do with the start revs as they seem quite high at 2.5k?

Nice one Rob. Are you impressed mike?

I would like to compare DAT files if you would be so kind? I have changed the suspension today and its a world of difference, no more swaying or scrabbling for grip at the back end - it just goes.

But out of round abouts is still a big problem and the RLTC does not seem to pick up the wheels are spinning. In a straight line its fine and stops all slip but in a corner it lets the back fly out still.

Am I impressed :yes:, not least because I didn't set the car on fire with the soldering iron :) but the response is amazing. Did you do the on car calibration?

I've no problem with you having the DAT Mike.

Rob should have the DAT file on his laptop, I've got the base file here, but we tweaked it on the car using his laptop. Until I get a usb/serial adaptor for mine, I won't be able to get at it :rolleyes:

Mike

Did'nt read this last night :innocent: Mike if you want Mike's Dat file just PM and i'll send it to you :)

Or we could have a mini-meet and i'll check and tweak your dat like i did with mikes as his seem to work quite well :innocent:

PS Mike did you wash the rock salt off :D

The mini meet idea sounds good, gives me an excuse for a blast now I have sorted the susspention and it drives like a dream and im sure you would be looking for any excuse to drive it that you can.

Hope the rock salt was not refering to my wheels lol, you will be pleased to know I have a clean engibe bay now with no dust thanks to MiamiGT :D

The mini meet idea sounds good, gives me an excuse for a blast now I have sorted the susspention and it drives like a dream and im sure you would be looking for any excuse to drive it that you can.

Hope the rock salt was not refering to my wheels lol, you will be pleased to know I have a clean engibe bay now with no dust thanks to MiamiGT :D

No the rock salt comment was aimed at me;), and unfortunately no I haven't cleaned it off :(

Lets just say it helps you to break traction when you are testing in a carpark :D

Mike

No the rock salt comment was aimed at me;), and unfortunately no I haven't cleaned it off :(

Lets just say it helps you to break traction when you are testing in a carpark :D

Mike

:yeahthat: :D Did some "testing" of my own on the way home :innocent: holly molly it nearly rip my face clean off :blink: My neck still hurts :D

:rlol: and I was going to wait for it to rain!

Your just not trying hard enough :D

Just let me where and when and me and my little laptop will be their :) and may be even my naughty soop :eyebrows: