The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRD Gear Knob

Scott

Only available in 5spd, but they are the wrong diameter for the NA Supra gear stick.

Can only be fitted on an NA with the TRD short shift kit (gear knob included).

That's interesting as my car came with a leather ball type TRD gearknob. I wonder if it has the short shifter (not driven any other Supras so nothing to compare the throw to).

That's interesting as my car came with a leather ball type TRD gearknob. I wonder if it has the short shifter (not driven any other Supras so nothing to compare the throw to).

Is it this one?

These fit the standard 5spd Supra gear stick.

Guest dangerousandy
why did you buy it then? :search:

I have a new project lined up in my head!!! A Carina E GTi with a 3S-GTE lump!! TRD steering wheel (already have a Nardi TRD wheel & the Momo TRD wheel in my Starlet turbo!!) and now gear knob. I have just aquired a pair of Recaro's from a moribund Vectra GSi (to be retrimmed in black leather) and I have a set of six (4front 2 rears) UK spec supra rims in my lock up!! I'll use the front alloys all round on the Carina (keep the two rears as spare for my UK spec Supra) to keep it 'Stock' looking and maybe a UK spec Supra bonnet vent. Then i'll search high and low for a smashed MR2 turbo or GT4 for the lump and them all i'll need is the Carina E GTi............... sounds like a plan, maybe a nightmare? Should I just buy the S3 i'm after and forget my projects? After all I still never finished the Starlet off and I think it is sold on eBay now!!!