The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Im new!

AgtX80

Hi, ive owned a 96 Celica GT for 5 years and have decided id like a supra.

I really want a manual twin turbo but they seem hard to get, ones that are around are either non turbo or have a big single turbo conversion.

Ive tried an auto but although its fast, i didnt feel the acceleration as much as id expected considering ive been driving a 170bhp car & i think manuals are more fun. The car i tested was totally standard so quiet & the suspension maybe took the bite off the acceleration sensation. It was very nice though, full leather, electric seats etc just under 50000 miles £8500 but knocked him down a lot + hed install cat1 alarm, full service + vallet, cam belt change, 12 months parts warranty. Only bad things i found was boot dampers not working, and scuffed wheels, they are the original ones by the look of them.1 little dent on the sil

still thinking.

Question about some of the switches...spoiler adjust ?? and a swtich says something about a constant diff or something like that.

Supras with Veilside kits. Can you take off the huge spoiler and replace with a standard one easily or will it leave holes behind?

Cheers

Alex