The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I hate waiting

Golfpro

Just a quick post to keep me sane.

The car has been away for 3 months and thankfully the end is in sight. It has finally come back from the mechanic`s and has now been with the painter for a week (one more week left).

Then it has to go to the interior guy for the leather retrim.

I have been trying to keep cool all the way but I`m now starting to watch the clock. Obviously it will be worth the wait but I just want it back now.

3 months is a long stint, just gone through that myself:(

All worth it though when you get the keys back and get those turbos working again, it's getting a new car:d

haven't stopped driving it since:)

What was yours in for?

Pretty much everything. Turbo, fuel system, valves and springs, MAP ECU, FMIC, radiator, oil cooler, clutch and flywheel, exhaust, front and rear brakes, coilovers, bodykit, full respray, full interior retrim and much more.

Not much left of the original car:eyebrows:

Well three months is slightly longer than hoped for but you have to factor in the Christmas period and the snow we had over here so we lost at least a couple of weeks.

There has been a hell of a lot of work as pretty much everything has been upgraded. The painter is stripping back to bare metal for a complete colour change and the interior guy is doing a full leather retrim, car pc, dials etc.