The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mapping session tomorrow

jevansio

Well Ryan is up again tomorrow, I've been in this situation many times before, and more often than not it's finished with more work being required on the car.

This time the car is running beaut,

So if tomorrow goes to plan I'll be seeing 1.4 BAR, mapped to perfection by Ryan & letting you know a pretty respectable BHP figure. Then it's time to learn how to drive this thing properly :D

BIG TOUCH WOOD

Touching wood for you matey :D Hope it goes well :) Ryan is hopefully sorting mine at the end of the month :)

What sort of power are you aiming for?

:D, cheers Rob,

I'll be happy with a solid 600, I've got a dyno session booked at Andy H's the week after with a load of Supras so that should give me a good indication of the true bhp figure.

:D, cheers Rob,

I'll be happy with a solid 600, I've got a dyno session booked at Andy H's the week after with a load of Supras so that should give me a good indication of the true bhp figure.

Shame i could'nt make it on that dyno session im on the next one :) So hopefully i will be doing the same thing :)

600 is a figure to achieve matey :eyebrows: Good luck again matey :)

lol you on the prowl? :D I dunno mate, quite like them personally but depends on what would help sell the car better.....

They're great seats, saw you had them for sale a while back, was always on my mind to get a set of seats that held me better, PM'ing you now :D

Shame i could'nt make it on that dyno session im on the next one :) So hopefully i will be doing the same thing :)

600 is a figure to achieve matey :eyebrows: Good luck again matey :)

No doubt I'll be there too, just for the crack,

I'll be pushing Ryan all the way, I have a feeling he'll be more cautious (obviosuly), if he's happy with knock & det I'll be up for running 1.5 BAR :D

No doubt I'll be there too, just for the crack,

I'll be pushing Ryan all the way, I have a feeling he'll be more cautious (obviosuly), if he's happy with knock & det I'll be up for running 1.5 BAR :D

LOL i like Ryan's Cautious side :D Well you do have a built bottom end so i should handle 1.5bar :)

Hope its going well :)

Pics and Video?