The mkiv Supra Owners Club

cannot wait

gaz1

for the season to start, there are some seroius builds going on at the moment hopefully all ready for the summer, jevansio,s, fastisnice, the big blue, supradibbs to name a few, shows how much we love our cars:d (when we get to drive them) bugger coldflame and how could i forget deans (toquicktostop)

Dont worry about it, mine has been off the road so long I would have forgotten it myself if it was not emptying my bank account every month :D

it will all be worth it mate;) i have had my run of bad luck too, i very nearly gave up last week but things are now looking rosie again;)

no worries mate, should have it back early march:d

:eyebrows:

I was thinking of getting a somekind of local meet going once everyone is back on the road.

And ive nearly convinced the Mrs that the Pod is a fun place to be so i can see all the others :D

I have to take my hat off to you people top marks all round.

Can't wait for dry warm days now i've got car back :)

Trying to get dates sorted for everything that's happening this year, RWYB's at Pod, York and Shakesphere also weekend shows.

Should be a busy year, i'm hoping to meet some of the members and see some of the cars that are written about on here.

A few more ideas may be useful and expensive :)

Was gutted I couldn't make SupraPod last year, can't wait for it now this year. With my new quiet exhaust I'll be getting to as many events as I can this year (regardless of where they are), can't wait to meet some of you guys in person :D

good cause i owe you a few beers;)

good cause i owe you a few beers;)

Lol,

Gaz ya daft buggar,

IMHO this forum rocks, I've never experienced anything but MASSIVE club spirit. I know everyone has little ups & downs (doesn't every forum), but this place is the best forum I've ever subscribed too,

Group Hug? (Maybe I've had too much wine :D)

Lol,

Gaz ya daft buggar,

IMHO this forum rocks, I've never experienced anything but MASSIVE club spirit. I know everyone has little ups & downs (doesn't every forum), but this place is the best forum I've ever subscribed too,

Group Hug? (Maybe I've had too much wine :D)

i,m on stella so the sentimental stuff will have to wait:D