The mkiv Supra Owners Club

T51 or T67DBB

tooquicktostop

T51R is more like a T71. Do you want spool or power?

Having said that, a T51R full kit for £2500 isn't bad....

I have another option now of a boostlogic manifold from Dudes car so will have to have a think as the T67 drops straight on that

I dont want to make the car undrivable for the street, the T51 maybe a step too far but as you say this kit for £2500 is a very good price and works out to represent good value as I need a manifold now as well

i tought about this turbo before opting for the t67, its a lot more power but as alex said its more laggy, i don,t think its that much more than the t67 but enough to notice, but the sound from a 51 is so nice

T51 will give me the power and its a great price but the lag worries me a bit, however for this price I may take the kit anyway and sell later in the year :)