The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Meet in Cheltenham/Gloucester area?

Firestorm

Think SteveR tried planning something late last year which kinda fizzled out if I remember rightly.. I live in Ross on Wye so not too far from Gloucester :)

I did indeed, a few members requested something but then showed no interest when I suggested a date :(

Why don't you guys come up to the pub meet (near Droitwich) on the 24th? Would be good to meet up over a pint and you can get most of the way to it by nipping up the M5.

I'm going to try and organise at least 1 event a month, but the Midlands area is quite huge so I feel I ought to spread them around a bit and try to give everyone the opportunity to attend something every now and again. The next event will probably be further towards the East - a motoring museum visit has been suggested which is looking like a good possibility. :)

Get up to this one on the 24th and you can fill me in with details of suitible event locations nearer to you guys. :thumbs:

I did indeed, a few members requested something but then showed no interest when I suggested a date :(

Why don't you guys come up to the pub meet (near Droitwich) on the 24th? Would be good to meet up over a pint and you can get most of the way to it by nipping up the M5.

I'm going to try and organise at least 1 event a month, but the Midlands area is quite huge so I feel I ought to spread them around a bit and try to give everyone the opportunity to attend something every now and again. The next event will probably be further towards the East - a motoring museum visit has been suggested which is looking like a good possibility. :)

Get up to this one on the 24th and you can fill me in with details of suitible event locations nearer to you guys. :thumbs:

Hey Steve might just do that, will see if Jon (vvteye) from Abergavenny fancys a convoy up there.

I'm currently redundant so my plans have to keep changing but will do my best to come to this one :)

Guest jordanr

how do! im all new to this! but did notice you mentioned about the supra that rolls down the golden valley, thats mine and i am really intrested in a glos chelt meet!

J