Weds New Carbon Fibre Wheels

Nic

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Frighten me Nic, frighten me with a guide price in 18 inch by 8 and 9 inch please. Are they available with custom offsets and custom centre bore diameter? Would be sacrilege to use adaptors on such wheels.

Weds exhibited them at the recent 2008 Tokyo Auto Salon, but I think from what I've read they are still at the development and test stage, so not sure if/when they are going to be available.

I will ask and see what more I can find out about them.

Yeah its going to be a great weight reduction item, but they look like boring black wheels?!

Again to you they look boring....you dont seem to grasp the concept of each to their own

They look the dogs!!:)

I'll be in the market for new wheels soon, dont think I could justify these for track though...unless they need a demo car to test them on;)

Why do people go nuts for things made of carbon fiber just because they are made of carbon fibre?!

Yeah its going to be a great weight reduction item, but they look like boring black wheels?! :search:

Black wheels can really set a car off...I prefer black and light to showy and stupidly wide ;)

Each to their own.