Surrey Rolling Road club members dyno day - May 10th 2008

Homer

Which days can you attend?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which days can you attend?

• Saturday 10th May
    • Saturday 24th May
    • I have no intention of attending but like voting in polls

Following the very successful and popular dyno day at Surrey Rolling Road last August (and previous years), Charlie has confirmed there are two possible dates for an early 2008 event.

The two dates in mind are:

Saturday 10th May

Saturday 24th May

As with the previous events, the price will be £40 for a power run, provided we reach 12 bookings on the day (always achieved so far :) ). Ryan G will be on site during the day.

All club members and their cars are welcome, even if just to watch the proceedings :) However FWD or 4WD cars may not be possible without prior arrangement with myself/SRR

Can you please add your preference for a date (multiple choice if you can make both), the most favourable will be booked. I'll leave the thread open for two weeks only as we need to book this ASAP to confirm the date.

SRR's location:

Surrey Rolling Road Ltd,

Unit 120, Qinetiq Chobham lane,

Surrey, KT16 0EE

Email: [email protected]

Phone : 01276 686111

Mobile : 07787 114847

http://www.multimap.com/maps/#t=l&map=51.38191,-0.59333|13|4&loc=GB:51.3817:-0.5923:16|KT16%200EE|KT16%200EE

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im up for this, would be better for me on the 24th. would my missis be able to do a run with her MR2 ???

From previous days, there is enough to do around 18 cars in the day. Preference is to club members of course, but unless we have maxed out the confirmed numbers by "an as yet to be decided date" I don't see a problem with it :)

i'm deffo interested. it was @ surrey rolling road i found out the car was over fuelling, so once i've got the racing cats fitted and the stock FPR (should be by then), Charlie can tell me how much i've gained by stopping it running rich! Result!

yep i'm going deffo:D probably be about 300 bhp down on my last run though:D..but really enjoyed my night out in stains the night before;)

Staines? Jeez, at least it can only get better :D Not sure I'll still be in the area in May, but there's a room free here if you need one.

Really looking forward to this Event.

I will add all the results to the SRR Dyno comparison graph but it will be different soon so that it will not just show every plot, making it look even more confusing. It will allow you to choose only the plots you want to see. So you could view say t61,t67,t51 all with similar specs and the other ones will be blank.

Ryan