The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Toys

Matt H

Finally arrived! my new monster wheels and OEM handbrake. The wheels are just stunning, i thought the 9.5 inch was huge, but the 12" i laid my eyes upon today is just unreal! :blink: They are so stunning, wish all of you could see them in person. Just need the best rubber for them now.

Another little "finishing touch", like my old leather OEM auto stick, the handbrake leather was looking a bit worn. So again, like my auto knob, i've purchased a brand new OEM one, to add the quality back into the cabin. I almost feel the the other thread on the stock build with the stock OEM parts i've purchased to replace older ones

Anyway, enough gas, more brand new stuff:

Quality packaging, each wheel came with a cute dust cover with the kranze name on, feels so executive :D

The sexy beasts! 9.5" standing next to the 12". cant believe how wide those 12" are!

Better side on picture! wow

Size comparison so you get the feel of how wide these actually are!

New quality OEM parts direct from Jap land :D got to keep the supra looking new :)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, they look very nice.

Did you buy replacement wheel bearings too, I believe they will be consumables now ;)

I think thats a prob people harp on about with spacers, not large wheels, time will tell though

same as Matt then ;) stunning wheels

:rlol: very good!!

Stunning.

(Think the date on your camera is abot out mate)

So i'm actually 28?!?! arghh!!

Oh has anybody ever seen a grown man cry?????????????????? Wait until Matt kerbs these little beauties then :D

Nope, my kerbing days are over!!

Would asking a rough price be very rude?

no not at all mate, I bought them from the Pimp, £2k will get you the rims, the handbrake was like £60 i think :scratch:

What tyre sizes will you be running ?

265s on the 9.5 front

335s on the 12 rear ?

You must surley have a widebody kit to fit those ?

People always seem to say that they will effect handling.

Why will it effect it so much ?

At the end of the day wider rubber = more grip ?

Mosr modren cars are running 205s or wider 235s are common now. Years ago these tyre sizes were enormous, but modern cars seem to handle perfectly well (well actually very very well)

Why do wider tyres on a supe effect handling so much ?

What tyre sizes will you be running ?

265s on the 9.5 front

335s on the 12 rear ?

You must surley have a widebody kit to fit those ?

People always seem to say that they will effect handling.

Why will it effect it so much ?

At the end of the day wider rubber = more grip ?

Mosr modren cars are running 205s or wider 235s are common now. Years ago these tyre sizes were enormous, but modern cars seem to handle perfectly well (well actually very very well)

Why do wider tyres on a supe effect handling so much ?

I can only imagine it will be better, the grip will be ace, other people like Jamie, supragold (Mark) have had larger wheels for ages, no probs