The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wouldn't it be cool if.........

Firestorm

and i dont wanna be goin ova old ground- and sorry if i am - (im a newbie)

BUT...

wouldnt it be cool if the we here at the supra owners club organised a massive supra "rally" to the Nurberg Ring- Start on in london and then just a massive hoard of Supras loading onto the channel tunnel then pliing off and into Europe....

Shall we?

There is a trip being organised at the moment, which I think they are planning on going to the Nurburgring for a day. See the link below!

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=137150

or the purely 'Ring-only trip I'm putting together...

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=136586

...if I can find accomodation... my yearly nightmare :(

Just out of interest. Is the Tunnel as tricky to get into as a Ferry?? Only I wouldn't fancy some Supras chances on getting on and off intact if they low. :blink:

The way onto/off the train is perfectly flat if you're on the lower floor. If you're on teh upper... :eek:

The ferry isn't that bad. We've had some lowered cars with us in previous last year and we all got on & off fine. There are usually staff around to help guide & check you're not going to scrape. I find the ferry a useful - decent - break in the journey, with the option to potter around and get some fresh air or something to eat if you like. Cheaper too!

mines lowered and scrap when coming off a driveway to main road! ah well just means ur riding very low!! hehe! its usually okay- its just a scrape underneath the front wing- cant see it too badly!!

id like to point out that i didnt relise ppl were planning an event but at least more ppl might go now tho rite?

id like to point out that i didnt relise ppl were planning an event but at least more ppl might go now tho rite?

unlikely - most people worry that something bad might happen, then most of who's left can't justify the expense, most of whos left after that aren't into that sort of thing and then you end up with about 30 people, 20 of who say they'd like to come and 15 of whom actually manage to make it. ;)