The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Service

Epic

£205.58 for service A

£276.29 for Service B

Is it worth getting a Toyota Service? at least for the peace of mind you know what your getting and that it should be getting done properly

who says, toyota? just because they are main dealers means nothing nowadays mate:(

Does urs already have a full Toyota service history? If so then it might be worth keeping it up for resale value.

Bewere most toyota Mechs havent even seen a Supra let alone worked on one.

Hey! Im a toyota tech and own one to:D

But your right we hardly ever get them in due to our hourly rate i think.

ive noticed that lot of the guys on here get services from either sumo or thor etc.. me being a newbie and that and really just getting in the supra game - but willing and eger to learn- can u guys tell where the best place to get serviced/ kitted out and fix up and what rough ball park figure is that he fantastic sites/garages chargE?

ive noticed that lot of the guys on here get services from either sumo or thor etc.. me being a newbie and that and really just getting in the supra game - but willing and eger to learn- can u guys tell where the best place to get serviced/ kitted out and fix up and what rough ball park figure is that he fantastic sites/garages chargE?

I'd take a trip up to see Chris Wilson if I were you. You live a lot closer to him than I do :(

No offence mate but all the ones i meet wanna come out and look at before telling me..........O its an import we dont know how to fix them.

I know i was gonna get another members cambelt done at work for staff rates but they didn't want to do it because it was an import. At our place they put an extra £10 an hour on for imports and 10% extra on parts. Don't know why because they are nearly the same:blink:

I know i was gonna get another members cambelt done at work for staff rates but they didn't want to do it because it was an import. At our place they put an extra £10 an hour on for imports and 10% extra on parts. Don't know why because they are nearly the same:blink:

They wont even touch mine...