The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hay all

Guest TurboTomo

Guest TurboTomo

Hay people. The names Tomo. Im looking to get a supra soon allways wanted one, ever since i was a kid really when my dad got himself an old mk3. But anyway im off to afgan in a short while and when i get back i will start looking. any info you could offer me on getting one would be grate. i think i would like a turbo. And maybe an airo top. Like i sed any advice would be cool.

Thanks in advance, Tomo.

Guest TurboTomo

Thanks for all your positive replys.i was thinking of a manual. Is the manual conversion difficult /expensive or hard to come across? Also whats the differences on the face lift? I see some of the gauges are diffent on the dash. And its also vvti i believe??? is that it? I was looking to spend about 7/8k on one relitivley standard one. What can i expect for that sort of cash? Thanks again.

6 speed manual boxes are hard to come by, but they do still pop up every now and again. if your happy with stock tt power and really want a manual then the non turbo's 5 speed box can easily be picked up for a fraction of the cost.

edit: there is also a how to guide on doing a auto to manual conversion on here i do believe, or speak to jezz for getting the work done by a garage

Guest TurboTomo

well. i got a while yet. few monts of training then 6months in afganistan. then im going to start looking for the one i want :) so thank you all once again for all your help.

Guest TurboTomo

Yea thats what i thought. But its all good. I dont mind the wate. Good thing come to those who wate :eyebrows: lol. Like i sed its a car ive allways wanted and only found this site yesterday. An theres loads of info on here, ive already learned a fair bit. its all good :)