The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pub meet 24th Feb - Sunday Lunch

SteveR

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im hoping to make it. It will be good to see Pete, Linda, Burna and Tom again. Its been a few months. It'll also be good to see a few new faces. I will see what the Jamies (hobbits to Burna:D) are upto that day:)

Ah the hobbits, I have missed them :eyebrows: See you there Hoff :)

I am a numpty we are at centre parcs so can't make it:(

Not again :(

Bumpety bump - I need to confirm approx numbers this weekend. :thumbs:

I'm in then, bit of a trek but I'll make a day of it :).

Any idea what the aimed arrival time would be? I'm not going to recognise anything other than the cars too, so someones number might be handy in case you're all in the pub and I don't know who I'm looking for ;).

I'm in then, bit of a trek but I'll make a day of it :).

Any idea what the aimed arrival time would be? I'm not going to recognise anything other than the cars too, so someones number might be handy in case you're all in the pub and I don't know who I'm looking for ;).

I suggest from about 11ish for some standing round in a car park chatting before heading to the bar and onto the food - the table booked is for 12:30. I'll wear my Supra club top with "SteveR" on the back of it so I'm easy to spot. :D Don't look for my Supra though, I sold that :(