The mkiv Supra Owners Club

has anyone used this oil and filter?

tomgeer

I have just bought some silkolene 10w50 Pro S oil and a purolator oil filter (L10241) from opie oils.

Has anyone used these on their supra's, are they any good?

They were recommended by Simon from opie for a BPU supra.

I thought my engine oil was looking a bit dark when I looked at the dipstick the other day so I decided I would do an oil change ;)

I have just bought some silkolene 10w50 Pro S oil and a purolator oil filter (L10241) from opie oils.

Has anyone used these on their supra's, are they any good?

They were recommended by Simon from opie for a BPU supra.

I thought my engine oil was looking a bit dark when I looked at the dipstick the other day so I decided I would do an oil change ;)

10/50? Is that the right oil for a supra?

planning on changing mine within the next couple of weeks

I use 5w40 proS in mine with the same filter. The filter looked really small when I got it (especially against the one I took off) but I guessed its design would allow it to filter well and still flow enough oil through it for the supra engine. Anyway I have had no bother with it and would use both again. Infact an oil change is due shortly :( good for the car, bad for the wallet