The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I'd like to publicly apologise to my car

Sisky

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=136341

Had this up for sale but have emphatically and categorically changed my mind. In fact the next person who phones me and tries to take her away, I w2ill hunt them down and kill them:)

Was selling cos i wasn't driving over the new year and was needing a bit more practicality. Then came Sunday 27th of January. A beautiful sunny day and I took her for the first drive in ages and as I rocketed down the dual carraigeway by my house, the reasons for selling seemed to fly out of my head as fast as the trees and side of the road was whizzing by the window. It was so clear to me that I couldn't sell this car. I had aspired after this car for a long time and maybe got too caught up in the chase such that when I finally had it I didn't appreciate it. But since that day I have been driving it hard, like it was built to be driven. I have sold my second car and drive the Supe everyday. I drive it with a smile on my face and the thrill of the sound of the engine/exhaust/turbo whistle and blow-off whoosh combine together into the soundtrack of exhiliration that i won't let go.

I will never sell this car.

I don't need the money.....why would I ever let it go.

It brings out the child in me and the excited teenager.

So I would like to publicly apologise to her for trying to get rid of her. She wasn't happy with me at first but I think after an oil change and 3 hour scrubbing at the weekend I think she has finally forgiven me and we are moving on together to overcome any obstacles that comes our way.

So sorry baby, glad to have you back :)

I urge all opf you out there thinking of selling, make sure its for the right reasons and you won't regret it....life is short and you may never have one again...