The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi all

Guest zakiidin

Guest zakiidin

hi guys!

new to the forum!from brunei!

im a big fan of straight six engine ever since ive driven an R33(which i currently own),and now im looking forward to buy an mk4 supra RZ!

but unfortunately there are mostly a/t thats available here.

is it worth buying an auto if im only getting one for collection/preservation and not track day driving?will the fun factor fade away before i know it?

ive joined to get the best advise from all over the world on this magnificent beast.

Auto box is still good! infact im quite a big fan of the auto! the one ive got is always a beast to drive it- its always fun the only diffference is that auto drivers are slightly lazier than the 6 speeders. but then we get too look cooler and not worry too much about stalling it and looking like a muppet! Autobox is very responsive it feels great it drives amazingly- u get the option of o/d on and off and Manu Mode. I always wanted to a 6-speed but i wanted a black supra and they are really hard to come by- so i was quite happy with my auto. you can always do a Manaul upgrade. :D:d