The mkiv Supra Owners Club

next meet?

buster

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wile that bude meet was ace many thanks:OK: we need another now if people are up for this i can try and map out a route and places to stop for lunch:taped: just give me some dates not to soon tho as need to save up petrol money again:rolleyes:

Yeah and I gotta buy 4 tyres before then :D

April time perhaps??

Oh, Buster planing it? You did meet him right?:blink: (only joking buddy)

:rlol:

Best not let you plan it either you didn't even know the way out of Barnstable and you live up that way. (I didn't know where to go till the first roundabout after that I could have led but prefered chasing that lovely white Supra) :D

:)Hey Buster, see if you can find a tunnel, I bet you can make it cave in behind you with your scaffold exhaust:p

I will be up for it, will have new bodykit to show off by March HeeHee.

Jennie starts her new job soon so I might have to catch up if its a Saturday again, unless its after 12:30 through Exeter services.

Just keep me posted and I will appear !!!!!!!!!:D

:)Hey Buster, see if you can find a tunnel, I bet you can make it cave in behind you with your scaffold exhaust:p

I will be up for it, will have new bodykit to show off by March HeeHee.

Jennie starts her new job soon so I might have to catch up if its a Saturday again, unless its after 12:30 through Exeter services.

Just keep me posted and I will appear !!!!!!!!!:D

Saturday is a good day and we never made it to Exeter much before 1pm anyways :p

At this moment in time any Saturday date in April suits me but for consideration of all those heading to the Jap fest the following month you may want to make it early or mid April so they can re-safe up their pennies for the fuel :D (Which is going up again in April :()

Only thing I can see in event's calendar for April is the 5th a Surrey meet, which shouldn't affect us to much.

why whats wrong with me ok so uy might be def by the time we get there its all good:d at least u can see when ya behind me not like been behind u with that spoiler lol (only jokeing)

I am already half deaf, old age and all. As for the spoiler you are right I can't see much at all out back, when I have to reverse I got to do it with my head out the window lol. :eyebrows:

PS: I am only joking too about the noise, as I said previously 10 years ago I would have loved that.