The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NW Rally Stages next week (16th)

jock

who are you?! :search: :D

are we invited this year mate?! was a good crack last year, and i want to beat your light ass this time!! :D

lol that was 3 sisters in wigan, this is speedkarting in warrington

i'll find out tomorrow if there's any spare places & will let you know - it's an indoor one with 3 levels!

your monkey ass will never beat me young man :p

lol that was 3 sisters in wigan, this is speedkarting in warrington

i'll find out tomorrow if there's any spare places & will let you know - it's an indoor one with 3 levels!

your monkey ass will never beat me young man :p

:D

i've been there a few times, not been on the pro circuit though which is the one with 3 levels, so would definatly be up for going there. give us a PM on that ;)

Its cos my monkey ass is getting fatter :( went out for a few pints tonight with my mates and decided to jump up the stairs on the way back.... split my jeans right down the arse :( had those pants for ages now, woudlnt have happened if they had room to move around :cry: diet tomorrow. get back down to a 32 waist, or maybe a 4 inch likes yours :p

I might try and get along to that.

I am in Blackpool tomorrow for the mass meeting for our payrise vote. I think we will be going to have a look at the Ship is it still there Wez?

Somebody said it's up past Norbreck is that true Wez?

Ste, is that vote for "manual", or both "manual" and "professional" grades?

Mike

:D

i've been there a few times, not been on the pro circuit though which is the one with 3 levels, so would definatly be up for going there. give us a PM on that ;)

Its cos my monkey ass is getting fatter :( went out for a few pints tonight with my mates and decided to jump up the stairs on the way back.... split my jeans right down the arse :( had those pants for ages now, woudlnt have happened if they had room to move around :cry: diet tomorrow. get back down to a 32 waist, or maybe a 4 inch likes yours :p

shall give you a bell shortly

I might try and get along to that.

I am in Blackpool tomorrow for the mass meeting for our payrise vote. I think we will be going to have a look at the Ship is it still there Wez?

Somebody said it's up past Norbreck is that true Wez?

i've not seen it myself but i believe it's where Adz said, just past the castle if you're heading towards fleetwood direction

just been to the karting at warrington myself about a week ago with the boys from the jsf deprtment at work its class you should relly enjoy it well worth the money

yeah been before & it's rather good - not as good as the outdoor at wigan we went to last time but still well worth it & work are subsidising it for us too at £25 each

yea its free they some times do a stage down by the sewage treatment plant just off the main dual carrageway out of freckleton

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?hloc=GB|freckleton#t=l&map=53.75197,-2.84928|15|4&loc=GB:53.7477:-2.82752:15|freckleton|

im not sure if it will be held here this year or not if you go into the village its self ye can watch them come out after the stages and get a propper look.

gav

yea its free they some times do a stage down by the sewage treatment plant just off the main dual carrageway out of freckleton

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?hloc=GB|freckleton#t=l&map=53.75197,-2.84928|15|4&loc=GB:53.7477:-2.82752:15|freckleton|

im not sure if it will be held here this year or not if you go into the village its self ye can watch them come out after the stages and get a propper look.

gav

Cheers mate, so who's going then, anybody?

I have just seen that one of my supervisors is co-piloting, so I am going to give him some abuse :D

spotted, parked outside Pontins ;) any good?

Yep it was pretty good mate, I have some photo's at home that I will re-size and post. There was a mint Audi Quattro going around, beatiful car although the track was a bit tight for it. Some nice cars there. I thought some of the motors parked up outside were more appealing though........lol

There were some beauties parked up outside. The best bit was when a load of blokes went, wow look at that Supra over there, best car we've seen today ;)

The bestest bestest bit was the hookers having a fag outside that strip joint (??Eden??), eyeing my car up later on, as I had a cruise through Blackpool to see the beached ship :eyebrows: