The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My New Supra......You may recognise it!!

Chingy

Collected my new car Friday, after five very long months of searching, now I’m privileged to own this one. But firstly praise due where praise is due, I want to say a MASSIVE thanks to:

Wayne (supradibbs) for taking his day off work to run me about, oh and the trim panels I hoping to rob of your dona car:p

Lee P for everything. Travelling up and down the country with me, all his time, effort, advice and for finding this car (cheers mate).:ok:

Andy Barnes for making sure the car was perfect, countless e-mails, all the extras sourced and supplied by SUMOPOWER where nothing seemed too much for them, (& me window washers Andy LOL.):D:d

We have agreed to use the car with SUMOPOWER for various media and promotional activities as well as parts back up from them in future for the car. I hope it will attend as many events in 2008 as possible.

To say I’m chuffed to bits is a huge understatement. It drives and handles perfect showing Mr Ito’s talent and the quality parts used. I’m sure by now many of you have guessed the Supra I’m referring to, for those who are not familiar with Mr Ito’s creation please enjoy a load of pics, for everyone else who is familiar with this car theres a spec sheet and a dyno graph please CLICK HERE for my garage.

Let me know what you think what you think of her.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one, i knew a new owner would be along anyday, i contacted Andy last week with a view to buying it but was imformed it was sold to a uk guy, well done stunning car you have there:cool:

Cheers mate crazy world of supra's was hoping to buy yours back last year but it was sold before could get the money together. We must have good taste in cars:D:D

Hey Col,

I'm looking at the spec list the following line item jumped out at me:

Do-Luck one off modified rear fenders

I asked someone from Sumo (I thought it was Andy) about this at JAE last year and he said they were stock, explicitly said they were not modified (just typical isn't it). Can you give me any more info about what the changes are.

Mike

Nice one, best of luck, pricey bugger was it??

Not the cheapest thing I bought :taped:, but well worth it I think

ah that's why you went quiet on mine in the end :D Stunning supra col, love the full Do Luck kit :thumbs:

Hiya buddy, you got me. Yours is stunning with great spec but got talking to Andy and had to have it:d

Unbelievable praise indeed. Especially from JP. Well done Chingy, get it in mags and shows soon mate. :D

Thanks mate and great responce from everyone. One of the magazines shoot her over Christmas so look out for her ;)