The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone seen Matt Harwood?

Dash Rendar

Sorry guys, I've just started a new job which is taking up a fair bit of my time at the moment, (Lots of spec learning to do), and I don't yet have internet access. I'm hoping to get that set up in the next week or so.

For anyone interested, I'm now working at a company called Newport Imports USA. Lots of nice cars and things to play with :D

Darren, I got your message earlier in the week, and have been intending on calling back ever since, but for one reason or another, just haven't got around to it yet. But don't panic, I do have the 27th pencilled in for your car. :)

Darryl, I'll check my E-mails now...

Thanks guys. :thumbs:

I'm actually avoiding hands on tools as much as possible these days as I'm getting back problems in my old age :rolleyes: I still do a few Supra bits though as I enjoy the cars and the people.

I'm working as a sales person for Newport Imports, which means I get to play with all the nice cars and stay clean all day!

Paul, it's the same company as next door to Rebus, but I work in the showroom at Maidstone. Little Mark works at the workshop next door to Rebus though.