The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N/A's, Not as bad as you think

Blackie

I have been feeling quite low about my car recently and spent most of my time wishing i brought a TT. I went out on a fantastic meet on saturday with the devon and Cornwall lot, Good day had by all. After we all met up we all had a drive down the very twisty road at speed to Bude. I was the fourth car in the row of 11-12, Two tt's up front and me and buster (both ours are N/as) and then the rest behind, Buster and i both managed to keep up with the TT's and we were all going at quite a rate. This small thing made me love my supra for what it is again and i have decided, Its not what you have but how you drive it and they both look the same to "The public" Just a little point for the newbies or the N/A haters :)

P.s obviously they would leave us for dead on a motorway though

still a very nice quick car :) went out for a blast with conncl the other day who has an n/a and i still had a bit of a challenge keeping up with him through the twisties

I think quite a bit of it is how quick you are willing to go round a corner, and how late you brake. And if there is loads of corners TT's generally dont have time to boost (I think?)

I think quite a bit of it is how quick you are willing to go round a corner, and how late you brake. And if there is loads of corners TT's generally dont have time to boost (I think?)

yeah definatly. that second turbo still catches me out so i try to take it easy. i think with the n/a you can really push it and know its limits well

yeah definatly. that second turbo still catches me out so i try to take it easy. i think with the n/a you can really push it and know its limits well

Thats the other thing, I would be sh** scared the turbo cuts in on a corner, Then its game over.

Gay!!

:D

Dumphbacke :p