• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:)

nice pics Blackie and enjoyed meeting you and the others

good day if not a little FAST lol :( certainly wore in my new pads

sorry to hear car problem Keancy/Paul probably just a pipe.

PS car runs fine on ordinary 95 ron :Pling:

Rich

It was quick wasent it, I kept up in my N/A and even left a TT on the Bude road, You know who you are ;)

Cant say who it was *cough* Andy

:p

Blackie my boy its not the winning its the taking part. I didnt drive well today car just didnt feel right on the curves kinda under(silly me)steering

I just had one rear tyre put on and didnt get chance to check anything, she also appears to be using way too much gas probably o2 sensor or somat.

Rich

:p

Blackie my boy its not the winning its the taking part. I didnt drive well today car just didnt feel right on the curves kinda oversteering

I just had one rear tyre put on and didnt get chance to check anything, she also appears to be using way too much gas probably o2 sensor or somat.

Rich

I know ;) Also i have done that road a thousand times :)

Excellent day.

:eyebrows:Only got told to slow down twice by the better half:eyebrows:So not to bad, some great pics Blackie.

Cheers DodgyRog
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_cool.gif

Your my first Buddy Blackie:lol:

trouble is i spent to much time taking pics of the two stunning Veilsiders lol, I needed to get some of you lot too. Who was the ugly bugger in the man u jacket Rog? ;)

trouble is i spent to much time taking pics of the two stunning Veilsiders lol, I needed to get some of you lot too. Who was the ugly bugger in the man u jacket Rog? ;)

Look how shiny my car looks in the pics when its sat next to yours thou:lol:

I thought I would brighten up the photo by wearing something nice and bright HeeHee

It was quick wasent it, I kept up in my N/A and even left a TT on the Bude road, You know who you are ;)

Git. ;)

I have some really good photo's, how do i get them uploaded easily???:blink:

You gotta have photobucket or imageshack mate. Get a free account and upload the img files at 800 x 600 mate. You know we're gonna want to see 'em ;);)

Brilliant day out folks. Fantastic meeting everyone and congrats to Blackie for getting the Max photo.:)

Thanks for everything Wile E. Great car you have there. Although tough to choose between yours and Gaz.

Buster, your motor sounds 'kin lovely mate.

Top notch, great getting back to God's country. Thanks all.

Andy and Scooby. :)

See you all in summer, Keancy and Darren and co. :)

By the way Blackie (Allen) pic 4 is fabulous. Although you seem to have a Veilside bias. ;)

But Max in 7 in front of Mum and Dads car is classic. :D

Dan....some lovely shots there mate.:D Bottom row first two are crackin' dude. :)

Blackie dude. Scooby wants to mother you. :blink::taped: