The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Loss of Power

keancy

Went for meet round Cornwall and Devon today which was brill but on route home, Paul was driving and he floored it, hit quite some leptons and there was a "Puff" noise (no smoke) from Engine what I can only discribe as a sound like a missfire really. After that we seem to have lost a lot of Power and the car seems reluctant to change from 3rd up to 4th.

It just feels as if something is restricting it. Hope we haven't blown a Turbo?

Any suggestions?

Went for meet round Cornwall and Devon today which was brill but on route home, Paul was driving and he floored it, hit quite some leptons and there was a "Puff" noise (no smoke) from Engine what I can only discribe as a sound like a missfire really. After that we seem to have lost a lot of Power and the car seems reluctant to change from 3rd up to 4th.

It just feels as if something is restricting it. Hope we haven't blown a Turbo?

Any suggestions?

IC pipe blown off

Hi babe its an intercooler pipe just check and double check all pipes

Paul has actually found a lose pipe, when he pulled on it slightly the whole thing pulled right out, he is in process of fixing it now then I'll take it out for a drive in a bit with fingers crossed.

That pipe I marked had popped out the bottom and was flopsing about. What is that pipe??