The mkiv Supra Owners Club

150mph my car is defo not restricted

supra steveo

well on the run to Hanover airport i took the supra on a nice run on the autobahn :D and topped out 150mph after 110mph it took a little time to get there but it did in the end, so i am quite happy with that for an N/A had some polish fella in an BMW behind me and he must of bottled it or lost interest :) about 5 mins later he flew past me when i had slowed down to about 90

before anyone says i know it is daft speeds but just wanted to see how much i would of got out of it

Guest dangerousandy
well on the run to Hanover airport i took the supra on a nice run on the autobahn :D and topped out 150mph after 110mph it took a little time to get there but it did in the end, so i am quite happy with that for an N/A had some polish fella in an BMW behind me and he must of bottled it or lost interest :) about 5 mins later he flew past me when i had slowed down to about 90

before anyone says i know it is daft speeds but just wanted to see how much i would of got out of it

I have had 162mph in my TT and it was still pulling!! I have never been to germany.

hey it was germany and the Autobahn what have i done wrong ?

doing 130mph ive had porsches go past me like i am standing still

What exactly are the rules on the Autobahn's Steve, planning a run there in May, would like to know if it is possible to break the law by speeding on them

Guest dangerousandy
Good thing to admit guys on a public forum :no:

Ive done 175mph in a brand new (supposedly 155mph restricted) Audi RS4 too, but where, i'm not saying!!! :p

well there are some part that do have a speed limit but they are mad, you can go from doing 130mph to a 60mph limit or 100KMH then it lifts about 300M up the road you will see a faded speed limit number with 4 black line running through it that mean no limit so get your boot down :D

4 black lines, must remember that sign :D

Guest dangerousandy
Seriously?

Can you imagine if that happened here. The courts would have to be like macdonalds including the drive thru.

What? run by muppets giving out the wrong orders.....hang on its already like that except the fools in maccy D's don't wear stupid wigs and fiddle with little boys.....

Guest dangerousandy
Was that GPS or speedo? Good speed for an NA :)

198mph (GPS) 220mph? speedo with a T67 :D Won't be trying that again!

My Supra and the RS4 speeds were on a Sat-Nav, the Supra was nearer than the brand new Audi!!!