The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Almost got it...

Guest jasoneverettbro

Guest jasoneverettbro

Thanks again to everyone that has advised me on the speedo conversion, with any luck I should be able to act on it pretty soon.

As soon as the private plates are off I should be able to pick it up.

One week and counting...

Thought I'd share a few pics. Obviously if anyone knows why me and this car should not be joined in holy supraness then please speak now or forever hold you piece.

Cheers Jase

100_1125.jpg

100_1317.jpg

Guest jasoneverettbro

Cheers, that was one of the reasons I went for this one. Always wanted black but had never seen this styling before so it tipped the balance.

Jase

Hi Jas, did tou no we are have a meet/drive today.

The convoy will be heading up past Plymouth after 11 aiming for Exeter services around 12 then on up to Barnstaple for some food:D

CLICKY here

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=137205

Cheers DodgyRog
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_cool.gif

Nice lookin car by the way;)

hey all, its my car he is buying and it wil be sadly missed! glad you all like the car! im not sure weather to get another car or not! if i was to it would be a TT!

i seen a few of you in weston one night before xmas! was a bit shy to say hello, was about 6 of u up there so i moved my car to park it near you lot :)