Guest chipschapman

Guest chipschapman

Help

Approaching 50 (end of May)

Wife says what do I want

Party????

I say would like something New & Sexy

after i recovered in hospital

i explained that i would like a fast car, we have a SEAT Cupra and i had it in at RGS motorsport in Wellingborough and saw a really nice green Supra, dont know any more about the car but fell in love

does any one know what it is

on the subject of RGS i have read some comments made by other members and i'm a great believer in saying it as it is

and i have never had anything but fantastic service by all the RGS Team, i realise every tuning shop has it's specialities but they have always done fast and reasonably priced work on all three of the families cars and they always aeem to go faster when they come out.

there, got that one off my chest!

go easy on me i'm a newbie

I would love to own a Supra, if anyone could give me some buying advice i would really appreciate it

hope you can help

Steve (Chipschapman)

Welcome Mate,

PM I just got one in that is up for sale that has quite a bit done including a brand new PHR Built Motor and transmission with our Street Kit, Fuel System and MAPECU tuned by Jarrett Humphreys.

Not a bad deal if you dont mind missing the stock option!!

PM if your interested or want to know more!

Cheers,

Joe

Only problem with that Joe is the steering wheel's gonna be on the wrong side :D and as I understand it Supras in the US fetch a pretty penny compared with here.

Welcome to the club Steve. We used to have a member called Mid Life Crisis! Think he got over his as I've not seen him around in a long time.

Cheers,

Brian.

Guest chipschapman

Thanks for the quick replies guys.

makes me feel quite at home already

lots of things to look at couple of months till "B" Day

take on board all comments

must be right hand drive and manual not auto

i like to feel i'm in control !!!!

cheers

Steve (Chipschapman):)

A friend of mine just died aged 49...

Well if he wasn't having a mid life crisis before, he will be now!

Welcome Steve. You'll have to make it to some of the events in the year, meet a few of the guys and you'll soon realise you made the right decision. There's a real mix of people own Supras of all ages and I'm sure you'll fit right in.