The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MOT Faliure!

DannoSupra

Rear's aint got no fogs cos they are Facelift, so i got a set on order with Toyota (really cheap)

Wishbone bushes are nakerd, so i bought 2 new arms. Again from Toyota

Front tyred are worn on inside edge. Im really pissed off bout them cos they got 6mm left outer and centre. And it has been 4wheel alligned!

ABS might be that yeah, the cluster has been in and out of that car so many times

I'll get it sorted this Sat, i can never be arsed working on my own car. Customers and Friends, fine, But my own no... dunno why

Not good mate, especially as you say, with the timing.

I ALWAYS go through a pre-MOT check over of the car a week or so beforehand, and if I spot anything try to get it sorted there and then. Get new tyres and stuff.

It'll be ok mate - sounds like you've got it in hand anyway.

Ohhh im not pissed off with the car at all!!!!

Over 2years of ownership, and 40,000 miles... and this is the 1st spendage that not aftermarket!!! Apart from brakes

Just a bit 'grrr' that i'll be really skint doing this house up. Mind you, i wont have to fork out on Paint n stuff now do i :D:D

They've only failed on one front tyre, but as you say, i do get things checked over.. and i though, nah they wont fail on them (seen worse tyres been passed) and i'm not putting just one tyre on the front, it'll pull like a Slag in BlackPool. and the bussiness with the rear fog, well... i thought they would have passed it, we send all our MOT's to them Jag and LandRover, so i thought they might have done a bit of a favour.. i can understand them failing bushes, i had a look myself, and yep they're shagged!!!

At least they didnt fail on emission's.... Fully Decated she is (in Yoda voice)