The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Umm, there appears

Matt H

Just for the record. I think Mike rocks!!.....:kissass:

The events he organises are vastly superior to the ones that are done on a wim by the rest of us....:D

H.

Can you tell me about one, I've never been to one :D i've been to Jap NW events, and Mob organised events but not a Pixelfill. :D

Oh yeah, sorry, it was that long ago i forgot ;)

whereas your paintballing session was a roaring success wasn't it ;)

Mike

Now now stop it or i will bang your heads together :D To be fair to Mike he has organized some excellent events and worked his socks off at JAE last year which no one can say was that long ago or not good! Few i almost sound like a Moderator how ironic :D ;)

I'm always open to suggestions - I don't have to come up with all the ideas :think:

If you'd like me to try and organise something specific let me know what you'd like. And before anyone smart says a monthly meet ::taped::hunter: We'll "discuss" it on Monday.

Mike

Is that third time lucky :D

Wow ace, i'm game :D

Though you might be :D

In all seriousness Isle of Man would be well cool, no speed limits :eyebrows:

Yeah I suggested this to Mike a few weeks ago and he though it sounded quite good as well. I bet loads of others would be up for it!

*Que mission impossible theme tune* Mike your mission is to organize a weekend of fun for NW boys on the Isle of Man. Your laptop will explode in 10 seconds.....

:D