The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Powered by Envy....

Mike B

I downloaded a set of photos from my phone today and found this on it.

Supra Pod last year, Jugan lunched his diff halfway down the track. Who should volunteer for pushing duty but Kev and Gaz from Envy.

I did a bit of pushing, but then decided that the phrase "powered by Envy" needed imortalising.

good service from the geordie lads, no?

I'll not bother calling the AA next time ;)

Photo-0010.jpg

I downloaded a set of photos from my phone today and found this on it.

Supra Pod last year, Jugan lunched his diff halfway down the track. Who should volunteer for pushing duty but Kev and Gaz from Envy.

I did a bit of pushing, but then decided that the phrase "powered by Envy" needed imortalising.

good service from the geordie lads, no?

I'll not bother calling the AA next time ;)

Lol, very good :D

Mike you suck at photos :D

Gaz isn't trying at all, looks like he's picking his nose! :D

yes; schoolboy error, finger over the lens.

to be fair it may look impressive watching the car go up the 1/4 mile, but watching gaz and kev push it back down... priceless

it's a long way to push a car :)

my goodness.

who's who?

gaz is the bigger one in the red shirt, so i would assume jurgen is the one in the white/grey sweater.

both you guys are very small bodied (not).

i wonder what kind of food is served in newcastle. no wonder only 3 guys pushing would hit the 1/4 in around 22seconds @ 50mph.

if it were 3 guys like me we would do around 22days in the quarter

my goodness.

who's who?

gaz is the bigger one in the red shirt, so i would assume jurgen is the one in the white/grey sweater.

both you guys are very small bodied (not).

i wonder what kind of food is served in newcastle. no wonder only 3 guys pushing would hit the 1/4 in around 22seconds @ 50mph.

if it were 3 guys like me we would do around 22days in the quarter

I'm the one in the red shirt, Kevin is behind the car and Jurgen is on the right :)

Gaz.

if i was to spend more time in newcaslte, i am sure that i would go bigger and the older boys wouldnt make fun of me in school.

=)

then instead of being called joao i would be named johaan.

plus being in jurgen's gang they would think twice before bullying smaller kids.

well now, back to real life. nice to "meet" you gaz

thanks for the comprehension johnny.

im portuguese so you have to excuse my english.

what i was trying to say is that jurgen and company are very large people comparing to the average latino like me.

all the rest is just mind wandering.

as i said i try to be funny and amusing but i find that rather difficult in uk foruns. but i will keep trying as i am very friendly.

=)

thanks for the comprehension johnny.

im portuguese so you have to excuse my english.

what i was trying to say is that jurgen and company are very large people comparing to the average latino like me.

all the rest is just mind wandering.

as i said i try to be funny and amusing but i find that rather difficult in uk foruns. but i will keep trying as i am very friendly.

=)

I know mate, I'm just messing around too :)

oh, sorry then.

i have never been near an FD, but i always thought that they would be very little cars comparing to a supra or skyline.

that and the poor photo skills dictated that i went in a wrong idea of jurgens size.

but you, gaz. really. no way it can only be poor photo skills. you should be playing rugby or something. i am more a snooker player. serving as "cue stick". lol

im 1.88 and 66kg. anyone would like a thin stick?

my girlfriend is 1.59 so comparing to me i call her "lowered coilover".

Ok, if all three of us were to have a good old fashioned argument over pint spillage in the bigmarket;

Gaz wins, hands down. Kev and I would be a close draw, but we would both be capable of picking up and throwing Jurgen at each other.

People in england are big... what else is there to do aside eat and dring when the sun goes down in november and doesnt come out until march? :)

I recon a heavyweight Jamie P / Gaz bbs celebrity deathmatch would be good to watch, aside from the fact they are just such nice guys!