• CHAV
    • COOL

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the idea of Lambo doors on a Supra is better than what you actually get when you try and put Lambo doors on a Supra. I still kinda like the idea, but I've yet to see a conversion in the flesh that actually looks/works as good as I think it should.

Lambo doors on a Supra = Lexus lights on a Morris Minor

Leave Lamborghini doors to the Lamborghinis

IMO, for those wanting Lambo doors, spend the money on your engine/handling instead; although if you're wasting your cash on ugly heavy cosmetic mods, I'm gussing performance isn't you're top priority.

Saying this, people should modify their car how they want, not how their owner's club wants. (They're still ghey though!)

depends on the supra if its a show car then they look good but on a standard supe no.

imo the spoiler thingy thats goes on the back window and the the lump of plastic in the rear number plate place now there chavy!

i wonder if any lambo owners put normal doors on as an upgrade