The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello Peeps!

Guest WullieC

Guest WullieC

Hey guys and gals!

Decided that its about damm time i joined, i currently drive a lightly modified GlanzaV, proven 155bhp but its been uprated since and im estimating 160bhp. Loving it tbh, brilliant wee car great in the twisties and has been to JAE 2007 (Supra heaven! :innocent: :D)

Been looking into getting a Supra RZ for a year now and i cant wait! unfortunately im only 19 (almost 20) :( but i think i can pull it off in 2009 :D :D

Basically joined for advice and possible RZ's for sale

Few pics of the Glanza.....

Guest WullieC

:p

That's a very tidy car bud. Did you do the work? If so, well done.

Welcome to the club btw. :)

Oh and the only problem joining a year early will be all the bargains you'll see along the way. You're gonna need a steel willpower to resist. :D

most of the engine work was done in japan but i have added a few bits and bobs, the car came pretty much as it is but iv adjusted bits and kept it looking good, and different :cool:

i know exactly what you mean, i had a look at the for-sale section and found myself drooling :)

Guest WullieC
Hi and welcome to the club Wullie :)

Were you up at Crail last year?

Cheers,

Brian.

Yeah mate, ran a 15s at crail, was well chuffed as it was my first time up the strip! :D

you going on the 17th?

do you get annoyed at your mates(behind you in the photos) drifting all over the place? :) welcome.

i do get very jealous ! :( lol

That was on our way back from JAE

hi wullie

where in fife are you mate???

welcome BTW

alex

Ballingry mate, its near Lochgelly and Cowdenbeath :)

Cheers for the welcome guys,

btw, is there any other way to pay the subscription apart from paypal?

Cheers

Nah not much point in running at Crail for a while yet - especially as I'm unlikely to get much better than the 11.9 I ran at USSC en route to taking the titles :D

I'm sure I've seen you up there before - mine's gunmetal grey, facelift and usually seen warming up it's tyres :)

Check out the club news and membership type thread for other ways to pay the sub.

Cheers,

Brian.

Guest WullieC
Nah not much point in running at Crail for a while yet - especially as I'm unlikely to get much better than the 11.9 I ran at USSC en route to taking the titles :D

I'm sure I've seen you up there before - mine's gunmetal grey, facelift and usually seen warming up it's tyres :)

Check out the club news and membership type thread for other ways to pay the sub.

Cheers,

Brian.

actually now that i think about it im sure i can remember seeing the supra, i spent most of the day oggling at it :love:

thing i love about warmin up the rubber..... the wee ned in the corsa next to you does the torque steer dance as you try to avoid the barrier!

Guest WullieC
Hi Wullie welcome to the club our lad got an EP91.We came up to scotland to pick it up.Got it off the glanza forum from a mod on there called Labotomy,dont know if you know him?

nah, im not a member of the starlet owners club :tongue:

lol

They are very good little cars, my first turbo aswell, was well impressed, it blows away alot of cars you wouldnt expect :cool: