The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finally Got One!

Reidy

Hi Guys,

Well I finally got my first Sup:d, I've been looking at getting one for a long time now and have been held back by either finances, not seeing the right car, changing jobs etc. Anyway I finally settled down in my job, saved some cash and decided it was time to go for the Sup and I have not stopped grinning ear to ear since I bought it. Many of you probably know the car already as it was owned by 2 members on here, Kev and GeneB before him.

Here's a short spec list:-

Toyota Supra 3.0 TT automatic

82,000km

Walbro fuel pump

Boost Gauge Fitted and running at 0.9 bar boost

Second decat fitted but First CAT still in

HKS BOV

5ZIGEN Exhaust System

18" Deep Dish alloy wheels

Car has been lowered 35mm/25mm

I absolutely love the car, its just what I wanted, Low Mileage Auto with Subtle mods. I am going to get some new pics taken as personally I think the ones i have don't do the car justice:p

Anyway me and a friend(also has a TT) are going to take a trip through to Hypertec in Bonnybridge this Friday to see Duncan, I've heard great things about him and Hypertec. I am going to ask him to carry out a service on my car and was wondering if any of the Scottish members on here had used Duncan for this and if they had what price they were quoted and what was involved in the service?

Cheers

Scott

My cars due a visit to Hypertech for service soon, been putting it off as ive got a works van and not ben using the sup much. I got quoted £256 for a service, not sure what is involved in that by thats what it'll be getting!

Where can we expect to see your car flying around reidy. Will keep an eye out! :-)

Thanks for the kind words guys, regarding pics im going to get some taken as the ones I have are not great.

supra steveo I already have some nice dials fitted to the car but I have a friend who's looking for a new set so I will pass on your info as your work looks excellent.

d00gzy I think that price is quite reasonable for a full service but I guess it depends on the work carried out. I'll give them a call tommorrow and ask them whats involved. I'm in Glasgow mate so you might see me cruising about the city centre some time:cool: :D

Cheers

P.S Can I change my username or do I have to setup a completely new one. I have not paid for my full membership yet so I dont know if I should change first.

Congratulations on your new purchase mate.

You fancy a trip to hypertech (again) on Sunday?

club rolling road day is on :)

Hi Ian, The rolling road does sound very interesting but I think i'll be working this Sunday:(. I'll need to pop along to a meet as it sounds like really a good day (Might wait till the better weather kicks in :) ).

Scott