The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lamborghini doors the real deal!

fastisnice

I've been looking for years for the perfect lambo doors, and yesterday i found them!, they actually open 90 degrees, close perfect "automatically" but the coolest thing is they go up "automatically" as soon as you "push" them up!! and stop slower towards the "end". I fell in love with them. I really dont care what people say about "If you dont have a lambo you shouldnt have them". A supra is not a Nova! or a Saxo!, A Supra is a supercar and deserves to have different style doors. This is what i think :cool:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its from some guy that he is got a garage down in Chertsey, he has won so many awards customising cars and he is bloody cheap too on resprays. Im getting a full respray on my FTO as well.

He has actually developed this lambo kit!. I can get his contact number if you wish.

Pics: As soon as i get it done i will post pics definately.

Sorry but worst mod you could ever make to a supra imo:( on par with neons.

Now on this I will disagree... I happen to like underbody glow if it is done correctly and not hanging down where they can be seen... (still tempted to put the spare set I have on the 200 for a laugh :p)

Kosta, I'm really interested about having a few panels resprayed. Can you give me his contact details please. Thanks :)

its from some guy that he is got a garage down in Chertsey, he has won so many awards customising cars and he is bloody cheap too on resprays. Im getting a full respray on my FTO as well.

He has actually developed this lambo kit!. I can get his contact number if you wish.

Pics: As soon as i get it done i will post pics definately.

Willing to bet there is more saxo's and nova's out there with lambo doors than supras...

yes and what does that mean?

So lamborghini owners should change their doors to open normal?

And i dont want to hear "but a supra its not a lambo!" So what?

Shit cars have bodykits, so we shouldnt get bodykits on supercars?

Lambo doors look ok on a lambo, on a supra you just look like a chav imo:D

You said it is a supercar and deserves different doors. This is just my opinion and you can take it or leave it, but have you seen a copy of max flower and the like the amount of lambo doors on all the silly conversions almost makes me think that normal 2 hinged doors are proving rare ;)

Ignore the chavness of lambo doors given the fact that everyone in the max flower scene fits them, there is safety issues with them as well due to the single pivot point that is a compromise on the 2 hinge standard approach.

You said it is a supercar and deserves different doors. This is just my opinion and you can take it or leave it, but have you seen a copy of max flower and the like the amount of lambo doors on all the silly conversions almost makes me think that normal 2 hinged doors are proving rare ;)

Ignore the chavness of lambo doors given the fact that everyone in the max flower scene fits them, there is safety issues with them as well due to the single pivot point that is a compromise on the 2 hinge standard approach.

Like i said, i couldnt care less if Novas have them. So lambos should be ashamed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!