The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Electric Fuel Pump help

Guest Brazen

recently couldn't get the car start, we had to push it to the garage (wasn't fun lol)

eventually they said it was a fautly electric fuel pump and if it did it again i had to bang down on top of it and the engine would start but it needs replacing.

had a rough search around (they were very specific it had to be the exact right one) and i know sod all about this so if anyone could point me a link or something of what i need that would be awesome

many thanx

yes its twin turbo (uk)

he pointed to this black bit under the spare type in boot.

he said he will replace it but told me to order the part (its a very small rural garage)

I have a spare j-spec stock fuel pump, but I have a feeling there may be a difference between this and the UK specs, anyway, let me know if you want it, but for the sake of a few quid it might be worth buying a new one for peice of mind :)

A very kind gesture, but the UK pump has a different flow rate.