The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Billet ally handbrake handle - Help

BIG BLUE

I have seen on a couple of US Supras with billet ally handbrake handles. I am sorry but I don't have any photos. They are literally a metal tube, that looks like they have been spun and turned via a lathe. I was thinking one might look good next to my Trust gear knob, with a black leather gaiter, to match up with my leather dash, etc

Can't seem to find one anywhere. Does anyone know where I can get one, have one or what the hell I am even on about?

Picture 208.jpg

i dont know what your on about, but what i also dont know is, why is your dash covered in leather?!

Because it matches my leather trimmed interior and roll cage and looks the nuts. Mate if you can't say anything helpful, say nothing. If not keep punching at your own weight and stick to buying that huge spoiler;)

Daman

I am going to go with a supradibs gaiter for sure as I know they fit great. I also do like the momo handles (I have a Momo wheel and pedal covers so it is a logical choice).

I will try and scan in a photo of the US handles which I am trying (all be it badly!) to describe, to see if I get any joy (as I would prefer that to a momo). However if not, I will probably go Momo, or may even just change the gaiter.

Cheers