The mkiv Supra Owners Club

AutoBMC Japanese car day at the Ace Café London Saturday 15th March 2008

lui

AutoBMC Japanese car day at the Ace Café London

Saturday 15th March 2008

Autobmc are happy to announce a Japanese car day at the famous Ace Café London Saturday 15th March 2008 ,

11.00 am – 5pm

Car Park Spaces

To insure you get a space in the car park for you’re club or vehicle please arrive as near as possible to 11.00am ,

SPACES ARE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS and Marshalls will be present

All Japanese Cars welcome

Performance

Drift ( Drift cars will be on display only supplied by GarageD )

Retro

Old Skool

Show and shine

Prizes will be available for best Modified car

Please note:

Due to events which closed down the famous monthly Japanese Performance nights at the Ace Café which ran for 6 years ,

Please refrain from high speed drive bys, burn outs, and especially drifting on the roundabout,

Ace Café London

Ace Corner,

North Circular Road

Stonebridge,

NW10 7UD,

Information on this event can be found in the events section of Japanese Performance / Banzai Magazine(s) or click on http://www.autobmc.com for details

Also been told that both Jap Performance Mag & Banzai are coming along to cover this event

Calendar link to this thread listed below:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=582&day=2008-3-15

• 1 month later...

May pop down and say hello !

Picking the Supe up from Phoenix in the morning so may well pop down the M1 and have a look at what's going on there.

Will be noon / mid afternoon depending on either a pub-grub or one of Ace's chilli-cheesey-chips :)

Looks like with my sciatic nerve still playing up 3 weeks running now & dead right leg don't think i will be making this one now :(

Originally posted by JamieP

I can't make it either

Look - if you don't want me to go, just say so OK :p

PS... sorry to hear you are still duff Lui :(

The event turned out to be good and remained dry until the end! I had a really good day, heading down to the event with Golddigga.

Around 80 cars turned out, amongst which we had 6 Supras.

There were two trophies on offer: I picked up the trophy for Best Engine and dangerous Darren from Whifbitz picked up the trophy for Best Car for his serious R32 GTR

The event turned out to be good and remained dry until the end! I had a really good day, heading down to the event with Golddigga.

There were two trophies on offer: I picked up the trophy for Best Engine and dangerous Darren from Whifbitz picked up the trophy for Best Car for his serious R32 GTR

sounds like a good day out then well done for best engine & any pic's taken ???

Ah you did win. Well done Neil and Darren. Both excellent cars too.