The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Full Service Time

Epic

Right, i want to odo a full service on the car... im sure its alot cheaper to do it my self so making a shopping list. This is what i have so far...

oil filter - Stock

fuel filter - Stock

air filter - Stock

spark plugs - NGK BCPR7ES

engine oil change - 5w50 Fully Synthetic 6L's

Diff oil - 75w90 - Motul Gear 300 or Silkolene Syn5 2L's

Flush cooling system - Toyota 4Life Red 9L

Gear Box oil - Toyota Type-IV 2L's

Power steering fluid - Dexron III 4L's

Brake Fluid - DOT 5.1 1.5L's

Belt last changed 20k miles ago

Do i need anything else? any suggestions on oil and sparks? i might as well get BPU Sparks right?

Its for my UK TT, 126k miles stock

If your gearbox is an auto it will only take two litres of type iv unless you want to flush and renew all the fluid in the box .It cost me about £16 for 4 litres from mr t.If you change the power steering fluid ,there is a very good write up on how to do it in FAQ

section.

I use fully synthetic oil for the engine

If your gearbox is an auto it will only take two litres of type iv unless you want to flush and renew all the fluid in the box .It cost me about £16 for 4 litres from mr t.If you change the power steering fluid ,there is a very good write up on how to do it in FAQ

section.

I use fully synthetic oil for the engine

Frak me !

I just bought a 5 litre bottle of Type IV from Toyota and paid just shy of £40 :blink:

Mike

Updated, looking like a good service guide for me to work from now. will have to get in contact with mr.T about prices maybe. should i just get the air, oil and fuel filter from my local parts place or shall i seek people on the forum for a better price?

Updated, looking like a good service guide for me to work from now. will have to get in contact with mr.T about prices maybe. should i just get the air, oil and fuel filter from my local parts place or shall i seek people on the forum for a better price?

Oil filter from your local parts place (unless you want more of a posh named one).

Fuel filter from Toyota, £30ish.

Air filter, not sure as mine's not stock.