The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got the beast back

jevansio

Well I picked the car up today after a grueling 1 month of being without it. It's great to be back in it, again it's given me cramp in my left leg as I've been driving autos for ages now, the RPS clutch is HEAVY.

Anyway here's a couple of pics of some stuff that was fitted while it was in, got an Aquamist WI kit fitted with a custom Forge Motorsport resevior.

Got the Stainless Do-luck Tension Set fitted that I got off Jezz for a steal :D.

Got the 295 R888's on the back, need to get the arches either cut or rolled now.

Also got a big K&N filter to replace the crappy HKS mushroom filter, it's a bit hard too see but it's mounted infront of the drivers wheel to get air from the side vent (car is dry days only so should be OK).

Then various bit of bling on the engine, the main bit being the HPF spark plug cover & radiator panel & the SP injector cover. Got new Unorthadox Chrome cam gears & holes cut in the cover to show them a bit too.

Ryan is coming up on the 16th to remap it, until then have to take it easy :(. Been a tough month, but I feel a lot better having it back :D

Looking great Jay congratulations :thumbs:

Cheers Nic, hope you can understand my diagram :D

Looks really good. where do you get your work done?

The car has just come back from Motoscope (Northallerton) for the last lot of work, Michel did the original work (full single conversion, built engine swap etc), MS have carried on from there, really pleased how the car has turned out.

Some nice touches there Jay.

I bet the R888s are a handful in the wet ;)

Gaz.

Cheers Gaz, oh yeah :D,

Thats looking nice mate :)

:thumbs:

Very nice.

One thing though, in pic two arent the rear bars on the wrong side, there are tabs on each bar which i am guessing is designed so you can connect another bar between them.

Cheers Wez, the tension set is actually missing 2 brackets that connect it to the rear upper seat belt mounting points (not to each other), I may get some custom ones fabbed up, or like you say, I could get a full bar to go from the left seat belt point, connect to the 2 tabs on the tension setm then onto the other seat belt point.